Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday and all is Well

Today I finished editing episode 19 of the Awen's Path Podcast featuring musician, shaman, energy healer and founder of thegratitudemall.com James A. Dempsey. It is a great interview and I recommend people check it out. It is live now on davidduir.com and will be shortly searchable on iTunes.

Over the last few weeks I've been making tweeks here and there to davidduir.com and will probably keep doing it. I have added a forum to the site which is an embeded forum from a different host. The forums can be accessed either through davidduir.com or directly and are a place to discuss spirituality, general stuff and of course the Awen's Path Podcast so please feel free to check it out and tell your friends.

I have also been working on getting more guests for the podcast as well as some extra exposure. Currently through the podcast and davidduir.com I am holding a contest please see the contest page at davidduir.com for more info. There are some great prizes to be had. I am also working on a variety of writing, podcasting and other projects which I hope will be enjoyed by others, but they are really fun just to do.

Word of mouth is very important to me so feel free to tell your friends about my blog, podcast and anything else you might find interesting. I will be posting some more things here and there as well. Until next time I hope all of you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment