Sunday, April 3, 2011

The bad and the good

Well yesterday I was expecting a package which never arrived and the lovely tracking information says it was delivered. I am hoping it will all come out well Monday. I have phoned the post office yesterday but was informed they would not be able to speak to the driver again until Monday. I am hoping either he scanned it and forgot to put it off his truck or that it was delivered to the wrong person who will see they are the wrong person and either bring it to me or return it to the carrier on Monday and he will bring it to me. Needless to say I will be phoning the post office again Monday morning to see if I can get this all fixed up.

Now the good news. I've just put up Awen's Path Episode 18 Featuring Jamie Woodhead author of The Reaper which is available on Kindle, Nook and at www.oaklightpublishing.com feel free to check it out. I've also updated my webpage at www.davidduir.com and cleaned up one of my cafepress shops a bit so I am at least able to keep myself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment