Sunday, March 13, 2011

Working, Writing, Podcasting OH my!

Well I have been spending the last couple of months since my vacation working, writing, and working on my podcast. I've started work on a couple of writing projects both non-fiction and fiction. I've been working my day job and for Oaklight Publishing on a daily basis and of course trying to get some wonderful guests on my podcast.

Most recently on my podcast I had a great guest Paranormal investigator and author Debi Chestnut. It was a great episode and I had a great time interviewing her. Today I had an interview for a podcast I will release next Sunday, early am eastern time with Philip Carr-Gomm. Philip to those who may not know him is an author, psychologist, educator and the Chosen Chief of the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids (http://www.druidry.org). It was a wonderful interview and I am sure that any who listen to it will enjoy it. Feel free to check out all my other episodes too.

Starting from Debi's interview and until the end of the month the podcast is holding a contest. To enter all you need to do is e-mail awenspath@cox.net and tell me you wish to enter. Of course some feedback on the show might be nice but not necessary.

I am going to be trying to blog a bit more while I work on my writing and podcasting and working, not to mention chasing around an active three year old and meditating when possible. With luck some things will pick up and others slow down and balance be achieved as needed.

2 comments:

  1. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.


    Hummer Air Conditioner Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
    1993 Chevrolet Corvette AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete