Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dreams Awake Movie

I know I have posted about this before but I wanted to come back and post again. This is an absolutely wonderful movie with a great cast and I have to say I completely and wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who is spiritually minded. It was released on 1-11-11 and I got my copy soon after as I had pre-ordered it because I loved the trailer (see below). I watched it for the first time and it left me near speechless because it just made so much sense. It is a wonderful film with a wonderful message that is a definite boost to your spiritual journey regardless of which path you follow.

I don't want to give away too much but this movie touches on so much including the road blocks we all face on the path to enlightenment. It touches on reconnecting to the past, reconnecting with nature, reconnecting with family, finding yourself and much much more. Get yourself a copy of this today if you are at all spiritually minded because I think you'll find it very interesting indeed. Check out the trailer below to see if it piques your interests.







No comments:

Post a Comment