Sunday, March 27, 2011

Awen's Path Podcast Ep 17 Featuring Jerry Alden Deal


This week on the Awen's Path Podcast (http://www.davidduir.com/Podcast/Podcast.html) I interview the Writer/Producer/Director of the movie Dreams Awake Jerry Alden Deal. It is a great interview and touches on quite a bit. It discusses the movie, the cast and spirituality at large. Feel free to check it out. I have posted a few times about this movie because it really has struck a chord with me. It has not only been entertaining and enlightening to watch it but it has inspired me for a couple projects of my own in the works.

Own Dreams Awake DVD





About my own projects I am currently seeking musicians, music therapists and anyone who uses music and sound for their work who might be interested in contributing to an anthology I want to put together to please contact me at Oaklightquery@cox.net. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or just want more info.

Also anyone out there who might want to be a guest on my podcast or knows someone who wants to be a guest please feel free to e-mail Awenspath@cox.net. You can also e-mail to tell me what you think of the podcast and your points of view on it all.

Also to all my followers and future followers I am planning on blogging more frequently about a variety of topics, many to do with spirituality but others as well. I may even rant from time to time as life often makes us want to. So please keep reading and let me know what you think. I will also be starting to review some select books and movies on my blog not because I have been asked to but because they have touched me in some way.

I hope the future content will get better as we go along, for that is what I am striving for. So remember to check back frequently, tell your friends and also check out the Awen's Path podcast at davidduir.com and on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment