Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Only Contest

Greetings,

Well I've started my quote of the week feature and now I am going to hold a little contest. This has nothing to do with the quote of the week lol.

Ok this contest is open to anyone who reads the blog and wants to enter. There will be one prize. The prize will be a nice little pendant and with it I'll send a bookmark and perhaps something else a little special if I can find something suitable but I am only guaranteeing the pendant and bookmark.

To Enter First you need to post a comment to this thread saying that you want to officially enter. Second you have to send an e-mail to david@dreamz-work.com stating that you want to enter and answering the following questions that can be found by perusing my blog:

1) Who was my first quote of the week from?
2) When Is my Birthday?
3) What was the Title of my first Blog Post?
4) What is the title of my book currently in publication?

That's all you need to do and if this works out well I may hold other contests from time to time specific to the blog, especially around the time book 2 releases.

All Entries must be received in my e-mail by 11:59 pm EST on January 31, the winner will be notified by e-mail on Feb 1 and I'll ask for the info on where to send it then.

GOOD LUCK ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment