Saturday, November 14, 2009

Work and Excitement

Work is going ok. Work on non-fiction book number two is moving forward greatly as I've finished researching all the quotes I wanted and needed for it. They should really help put the message home and give people something to think about. I'm very inspired today. I've still got quite a bit to do but it should start moving a bit faster, that is if the day job doesn't exhaust me beyond all recognition. Well each day we plug along more and more and try to get all the work we need to get done, and still spend enough time and love with my wife and son. Family and Nature are very important to me.

The Book Contest is winding down only 16 days to go. Best of luck to All who entered! The direct link is http://contest.oaklight.org for anyone who still needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment