Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween... The Aftermath

Well once Freddy got a hang of trick or treating he could not be stopped and lead us all over my parent's neighborhood. In the end he had one LARGE bag of candy and a tired look in his eyes. We headed home after a night of successful hunting and he went to bed. I celebrated the season a bit then went to bed myself. It was quite a nice night.

With the nice weather we had along with Freddy's excitement it was fun all around. Each day just passes into the next. But to those who follow the celtic calendar... HAPPY NEW YEAR! It should be fun indeed.

I am looking forward to much of what is coming including my upcoming birthday in just 2 days... is it really that soon?? Guess so. Should be good though. Another year older, another year wiser, and another year closer to senility lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment