Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wishing I were far away for some reason

Today my thoughts have flitted from my writing to the places I've visited around the world especially the sacred sites in England, Ireland, Scotland and Cornwall. I've been wishing I was back there, meditating at St. Nectan's Glen, drinking of the Chalice Well, and looking off the top of Glastonbury Tor over the landscape. Oh to be there. I can connect to the Earth anywhere in the world but those places are oh so special to me and my practice of Druidry. If I could only get there again.. I am sure I will but it seems at least a year or more off... Until then I will dream of it along with writing, working and playing with my son. Time will fly I am sure and so will I one day back to the places I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment