Monday, August 16, 2010

iPad etc

Well I've broken down and got an iPad. So far I am liking it and not just the fact that both of my books are available on the free iBooks ap. It is an interesting device to type on for sure but I seem to be adapting quite quickly... Must be the Star Trek fan in me! So far I am really loving this device can't wait to really get rolling with it. The exact model I am using is the bottom of the line 16G WiFi model that retails at Apple's online store for $499 and that is exactly where I bought it from. I am surre there will be more posts about this device and how I like or even dislike it to come as I have more time to experience it. Though if you have an iPhone or iPad and get the free iBooks ap then know both of my books as well as many other titles from my publisher are available there and there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment