Tuesday, August 17, 2010

iPad Day 2

Ok everyone. I am loving the iPad. The games and such are addicting and its great for video, though I must get myself a case for it and some screen protectors because I want it to last a while. I am going to be playing with the Pages word processing app soon and will let everyone know what I think. I am really liking its functions and finding it to be really easy to use. I think it will be very helpful to my writing as well as just a nifty toy to play with.

With practice I think I will get really good at using it. Its quite an interesting bit of machinery. As I mentioned I have the bottom of the line WiFi model and not one thats both 3G and WiFi so take that in account when reading this so I have no idea how the 3G works. I plan to work on it and perhaps in future I will get one of the more fancy, larger memory units. It really is all about what you want to use it for and where you want to use it. For now, at least, the WiFi suits me just fine.

So Far I give it 5 out of 5 stars. I will let you know if any of this changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment