Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy busy

Its been so busy lately with my regular day job and book promotions and my teaching online that I've barely had time to think. Its good though hopefully it will all be worth it in the end and my writing and publishing career will take off allowing me the freedom to leave my day job far behind.

Most of my energy this week has been directed to launching my contest at http://contest.davidduir.com as well as watching the book specific website www.honoringthesacredearth.com slowly come together. Lots of work to
do yet in the promotions department and even more to do when the book actually comes out.

Been having some fun with the family as well when time allows especially making sure to take some time each day to play with my son. Lots of fun to be had by all.





Well I think that will be all for now. Have fun and don't forget to enter the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment