Monday, November 29, 2010

Been a busy week

Its been a busy week with Thanksgiving and all. Yesterday I posted the new episode of the Awen's Path podcast featuring 2 wonderful UK artists and friends, Seawitch artist (www.seawitchartist.com) and Lusete (lusete.deviantart.com). They were great guests and I interviewed them both early last week thankfully as Wednesday I came down with a bad cold. The bad cold has turned into an infection which luckily now I have medicine for and hopefully will recover quickly as I have to interview next weeks guest (which should be a good one) tomorrow night. I especially hope my voice recovers or I may come across a bit rough in the next one.

With the holiday and all and some time off work it was pretty good other than the being ill bit. Hoping this week will be a really good one.

1 comment:

  1. I've got your podcast all queued up, I am looking forward to listening to it.

    ReplyDelete