Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The work goes on with the Book

Today I am sitting here thinking about how to go forward with my book and getting the news out there to everyone I can. I am hopeful that there will be some people who like my book though if only one person does then it was worth writing. Right now the important thing is to get the word out so that it reaches everyone who might even be the least bit interested in it. I really hope people like it, but its ok if they hate it too.

I've done my best to make it readable and experiential and I really hope that comes across. I really did enjoy writing it and feeling the Awen move through me as I put words to page. Its about 25000 words long so its not overly long or drawn out. I really want to get people to experience it and learn on their own as well... its really meant to be a guide based on the 18 years I've been studying and practicing Druidry.

I guess I am feeling the normal insecurities most writers feel about their creations and am going through the same efforts trying to market and get the book out there to the widest audience possible. Its really not for the money that I want to sell the books (though that would be great too), but for the spread of the spirituality that has come to me and made me happy.

Yours Under the Trees,
Duir /|\

No comments:

Post a Comment