Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today's Thoughts

We keep moving forward waiting for the proof to come in so the book can go live. I'm excited and anxious about it. I'd especially like to get the copies because I've had some offers for reviews. Marketing has nearly consumed all of my free time the last few weeks so it will be nice to see how I've done. Between the videos and sites I belong to, plus a few ads here and there and my contest I seem to at least be generating some interest in the book. I hope it all works out and I hope that those who read it, end up liking it or at least some part of it. I sometimes worry about the length because it is short, but somehow I feel it makes it more approachable. While doing this I've also been thinking about some follow up books and those would be lengthier. I guess for my first go its not half bad. Lots of work on both ends of the writing it seems. I definitely have a deeper respect for my favorite authors now.

No comments:

Post a Comment